Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Last workout of Week 2!

This workout was amazing. I can really feel my progress and it's great. I can feel myself being able to run a little faster. And even though the hills can be tough, I make it through. I changed routes, because the one I did for week 1 was way too hilly for me. I love my newer route. Its perfect. Just the right amount of hills and flat road.

I just love the way I'm feeling about this program. I did my workout this morning at 6:45 and I have felt so great all day. I was a little sleepy this morning, cause i usually don't drag myself out of bed until 7:15, so running that early was a little different for me. But after I got over the sleepiness, I just feel great. I can't wait to start Week 3! It looks like its going to be a challenge, but based on how well today's workout went, I think I'm ready for it!

I wanna thank all my buddies from the WC! You ladies give me such encouragement and motivation. This would not be as easy if I didn't have all of you to talk to!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Awesome job getting up early!!!

You'll be running marathons one day! :-)

Michelle said...

Awesome job! I'm glad it's leaving you feeling so great! :)